E114 Part 3 - CONSISTENCY AND RESILIENCE: Persevering and Learning Anywhere, Anytime with Joe Koenig
Joe Koenig is back to discuss more about persevering at work and home. In his last round with Randy, Joe shares his advice for new ISRs (Inside Sales Representatives), best practices and diversity initiatives, wisdom for people breaking into tech sales, and many more. Get a load of Joe's amazing insights in this latest episode of Tech Sales Insights.
INSIGHTS OF THE DAY
JOE: ADVICE FOR PEOPLE BREAKING INTO TECH SALES
“You have to have the passion to learn, because you may all know here on the hall, technology is ever-changing, ever-evolving, and someone needs to understand, and take the time, and had that passion, not during work. You can do that all day but on your own too.”
JOE: ADVICE FOR LAID-OFF PEOPLE
“Be resilient, because I do think that good people will find good homes. This is a circle, there will always be layoffs, the hiring boom, and so forth. But continue to work hard, network with your people, and I guarantee you'll find a good spot that makes sense for you.”
Don’t miss out on our previous episodes and watch out for the next ones!
- E114 Part 1 - POWERING THROUGH: Practicing Perseverance at Work and at Home with Joe Koenig
- E114 Part 2 - PERSEVERANCE PREVAILS: Joe Koenig on Overcoming Challenges at Work and Home
Find out more about Joe Koenig in the links below:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joekoenig-wwt/
- WWT Website: https://www.wwt.com/
This episode of Tech Sales Insights is brought to you by:
- Sales Community: https://www.salescommunity.com/
- Gong: https://www.gong.io/