Have you ever found yourself conflicted about being top, bottom or vers?
Or maybe you find yourself torn between whether or not you want monogamy or non-monogamy...
Sometimes we can see pros and cons on both sides of our inner conflicts and it paralyzes us from making decisions.
Being conflicted about your desires is completely normal.
As human beings, we can’t have sadness without knowing happiness, and we can’t understand clarity without first knowing confusion - this is polarity. We are all navigating ourselves and this world through our minds and our souls, and the polarity of this experience can be overwhelming for some people.
We created this episode to guide you towards embracing more of who you are and what this universe has to offer you through learning to let go of preferences or attachments and embrace opposites. Come on this ride with us and you might learn something new about yourself.
Together they explore concepts like:
- What is dualism and polarity?
- Matt and Miguel's personal experiences with dualism and polarity
- How holding on too tightly to preferences might be inhibiting your growth
- How fear prevents us from being able to embrace opposites
- How can someone begin to embrace opposites?
Connect with Miguel:
- Connect with us -