Ep 55. Check In Tuesday - How To Transition a Toddler or Fur Child with a New Baby
Dr Renee White is 'Checking In' with the listener's on today's episode to discuss her favourite resources for transitioning your toddler or fur baby from only child to sibling, how you and your partner can manage big emotions, support the concept of a new kid on the block.
Resources discussed include:
- The Fourth Trimester - Kimberly Ann Johnson
- Becoming Us - Elly Taylor
- Fair Play - Eve Rodsky
- A conversation on New Parenthood - Esther Perel and Dr Alexandra Sacks
- I'm a Big Sister Now / I'm a Big Brother Now - Katura J. Hudson
- There's a House Inside My Mummy - Giles Andreae
- Tell Your Dog You're Pregnant - Dr Lewis Kirkham
Learn more about Dr Renee White and Fill Your Cup Postpartum Doulas:
Want to be nurtured and nourished after the birth of your baby, have a peek at our doula offerings.
If you want to gobble up our famous Chocolate + Goji lactation cookies, look no further.