Ep. 211 - Wild Fermentation Sours
Welcome to another audio vacation that is BBR! On this show, Jacob K and Zach R join us in the dungeon to sip on 7 wild fermentation ales.
In this episode we sample and review
- Kros Strain Brewing's Golden 79
- Jester King's Snorkel farmhouse ale brewed with golden oyster mushrooms and smoked sea salt
- Jester King's Citrus Froot Direct farmhouse india pale ale fermented with oranges and mandarins
and from Lupulin Brewing's Scribbled Lines series:
- MOAB red wine barrel-aged dark sour ale
- Fugacity 6 barrel-aged golden sour with apricot tangerines and blood oranges
- Fugacity 8 barrel-aged dark sour ale with cranberries and raspberries
- Fragmented Delusions barrel-aged dark sour with black currant.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you like this podcast, share us with a friend. If you would like to support our show, you can do so by heading to https://www.patreon.com/brewsboozeandreviews
For more information, or to listen to our back catalogue of episodes, head over to https://brewsboozeandreviews.com/
On behalf of everyone at Brews, Booze, & Reviews, may your glasses be full, and your spirits high!
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/brews-booze-and-reviews/message
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/brews-booze-and-reviews/support