Episode 29: Ethical Trends in Entrepreneurship – co-hosted with Lorraine Sanders of the Spirit of 608 PodcastEpisode 29: Ethical Trends in Entrepreneurship – co-hosted with Lorraine Sanders of the Spirit of 608 Podcast
Lorraine Sanders is the host of the popular ‘Spirit of 608’ Podcast, where she supports empowering women & building female thought leadership at the intersection of Fashion, Entrepreneurship, Science and Technology.
We talk with Lorraine about the ins and outs of building ethical businesses, how to get started in ethical business – whatever your industry – and how bootstrapping businesses can attract free PR to help them achieve fast growth.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
– What it takes to build an ethical business today
– How to get started in ethical business
– What makes a good podcast guest
– How to attract free PR for the good work you’re doing
– The latest trends in sustainable and ethical business and consumerism
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for Listening!