Episode 5: Junk Yard Sale
Chris and Brent are back from their buddies trip to Portland and share a few stories, but the big surprise comes when Chris’ wife joins to share big life-changing news.
Special Guests: Brent Gervais and Hadea Fisher.
- MUSIC: Molly Maguires | Dirty Surf
- SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket deals out 60 Starlink broadband satellites — Meanwhile, the second stage pressed on to orbit, shooting for satellite deployment at an altitude of 440 kilometers (273 miles). SpaceX made use of an unorthodox deployment method that involved having the stack of 60 satellites slowly disperse.
- Starlink satellite deployment by SpaceX
- Almost Every SpaceX Landing, In Order - YouTube — This is a video of every SpaceX landing or landing attempt of which a video was taken.
- Someone broke into his house. But they didn’t take anything ... — Whoever ventured into his home didn’t take anything. They just thoroughly cleaned his house.
- How Chris' wife tricks him into remembering things... — In this episode of Starship Domestica....
- That time I slept in a Junkyard - YouTube — VLOG: We camp our RV in a junkyard as part of our 2017 experiment.
- Junk Yard Oil Change // vlog 36 - YouTube — We dry camp at our favorite junkyard while we work on projects in our motorhome. We attempt our first oil change ever, with some rather funny results.
- We've got to stop Fighting This - YouTube — We finally get to go inside the barn, and crash a Canadian invasion party.
- 192 Brewing
- Clear Linux OS on Twitter: "Thank you to everyone who came out to learn more about us at our meet-up." — "Shout out to @ChrisLAS @brentgervais & Hadea who drove 4 hrs just to be here."
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store