How does BMO Harris Bank Empower Black and Latino-owned Businesses?
Anthony Hudson, Regional President of BMO Harris Bank, joins Dr. Vanessa Weaver to share his expertise in the financial industry. He also speaks about his dedication to nurture wealth creation and business development in communities of color.
In this Episode
· The explanation of the racial wealth gap that exists between White families and Black and Latino families, especially in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic
· The role that the BMO EMpower initiative plays in building the wealth of Black and Latino businesses and their respective communities
· The challenges that Black and Brown-owned businesses face when it comes to funding, including accessing loans and investment opportunities to allow their businesses to thrive
· How Mr. Hudson uses the platform given to him by the BMO Empower Initiative to provide support, opportunities, and access to minority-owned businesses
· Steps that Black and Latino business owners can successfully grow and expand their businesses, including establishing a trusted financial team and utilizing resources for education and thought leadership
Follow Us on Social Media
Workin’ It Out
Diversity and Inclusion Television