How to Put Productivity on Autopilot with Ashley Brown
Episode #188. If routine is the key to finding calm in a time of chaos, you can count me in! I may consider myself routine-resistant but Ashley Brown of Routine and Things has me totally inspired. Ashley is all about helping women consistently live their happiest life, one routine at a time. From your business to your personal life, routine can be a form of wellness and something that helps you enjoy life. Listen now to learn everything about building routines that help you find calmness in your everyday life and move forward with joy.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Where in the world to get started with life-changing routines
- Secrets to sticking to routines when life gets in the way
- Why focusing on your home routines will help your business
- How to handle routines when things are unpredictable
- Tips to start taking action on your business routines
- How to call out the self-sabotaging behaviors that ruin your routines
“Routine is an easier way for you to live a life that is not going to take you outside of who you are. Lean into routine.”
“Routines are a form of wellness. If you can start a routine and maintain it, it will bring so much beauty, freedom, joy, and all of the good things that you want to fill your life.”
“Build routines that support who you are naturally. Don't try to be like someone else because you see them crushing their bases. If you build routines that support who you are in your unique business, that's going to be the best for you.”
Discussed on the Show:
- "Which movie villain" Quiz: https://jaclynmellone.com/quiz
More about Ashley:
Ashley Brown is a wife, mama of 2, and founder of Routine and Things, which equips women to consistently live their happiest life using routines. Ashley strongly believes routines are a form of wellness and can be a beautiful springboard for improving your home, yourself, and your life. She’s on a mission to see as many women as possible live life with ease by starting, maintaining, and enjoying routines!