Beth and Sarah talk about their experiences visiting Tokyo Japan during the country's hottest month (July) and some of the fun things you may do or see in Shinjuku.
Thank you for listening!
Give us a call and let us know YOUR thoughts on this topic. We will follow up in future episodes... (602) 888-4907
Sit Still and Listen is produced at the Casa Cornell Studio in Surprise, Arizona by Beth Cornell using Blue Snowball mics and Adobe Premiere for production sound and post-production editing. Sarah Cornell does not produce or edit the podcasts. Beth is "learning" and hopefully you will see improvement over time :-)
Music credit:"Shaving Mirror" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License
Photo Credit: Beth Cornell 7/2017
Japanese Kit Kat 16 pcs https://amzn.to/2HteGnA
Contains random assortment of 16 miniature kit kat candy bars.
- Flavors include: Green Tea, Wasabi, Rum Raisin , strawberry cheesecake, pancake etc.
- Suitable for birthday gift, party present, chocolate present, etc.
- TONOSAMA loves Japanese sweet candy from about 400 years ago.He loves kit kat bar and joke, everyone's smile especially.
- Lastly, if your country is in summer season, since the chocolate may melt, please eat after chilled them in the refrigerator.
Bokksu - Authentic Japanese Snack & Candy Subscription: Classic Box
- Discover Japan through snacks!
- 20-25 premium Japanese snacks, candies, and tea pairing expertly curated around fun cultural themes
- Authentic snacks & teas sourced directly from artisanal regional makers in Japan
- Culture Guide included in every box that details each product's origin story, flavor profile, common allergens, and if it's vegetarian-friendly
- Your box is shipped from Japan with free shipping and tracking
Full podcast description: A vigorous discussion between two generations. A mother and a daughter. A millennial and a Generation X-er.Topics are randomly chosen by alternate weeks being lead by one host or the other. The person not leading the discussion will have just heard the topic at that moment. Armed with only the knowledge they possess and the discussion will ensue. We hope to not only bridge the gaps in generational understanding but also to laugh and find some common ground to refocus our lense of the world. We invite you to join us!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/bethcornell)