LDP 013: Patrick Hilario: Philosophy, Education, & Financial Literacy
The post LDP 013: Patrick Hilario: Philosophy, Education, & Financial Literacy first appeared on Let's Develop Podcast.
Patrick J. Hilario is a philosopher, educator, and financial literacy author. This broad conversation takes us into his story and process of excellence.
Who is Patrick J. Hilario?
Topics of Interest:
- Patrick’s best hope for the conversation [2:43 ]
- Why philosophy? [4:35 ]
- What is existentialism? [8:30 ]
- On becoming a teacher [10:10 ]
- Philosophy of science [11:30 ]
- What does it look like to do philosophy? [12:25 ]
- How can one learn about philosophy outside of university? [16:25 ]
- Other approaches to thinking and practicing [19:50 ]
- Nerding down/ What is the practice of philosophy? [22:35 ]
- Patrick’s writing & on being [24:40 ]
- Philosophical bridge between the East and West [26:26 ]
- Why and how to write a book? [28:35 ]
- Patrick’s journey into financial literacy [36:45 ]
- Key learnings about writing and publishing [44:30 ]
- Laser focus [49:30 ]
- Who are you becoming? [54:50 ]
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store