Lauren Sambataro - The Holistic Equation: Strength Training, Mindful Eating, & Mental Well-Being
In this Psychedelic Podcast episode, co-host Joseph Anew speaks with Holistic Lifestyle & Movement Coach Lauren Sambataro about the intricate web of holistic health.
Find episode links, summary, and transcript here: https://thethirdwave.co/podcast/episode-215-lauren-sambataro/
Their engaging conversation explores topics from trauma's impact on inflammation to the role of psychedelics in fostering creativity. How does trauma, emotional and physical, affect health? Can psychedelics open pathways for personal growth? What is the interplay between strength training, mindful eating, and mental well-being? And what role does purpose play in guiding healthy choices?
Tune in for fresh insights as Joseph and Lauren unravel foundational practices for achieving balance.
Lauren Sambataro is a Holistic Lifestyle & Movement Coach, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, and Prep & Integration guide. As a former Broadway performer, movement has always been her love language and true calling. Cultivating a freedom practice, by which we can dialogue with the physical body and access our deep, innate intuition, has been not only her greatest tool for self-healing, but also for moving her clients from pain to purpose to optimization.
Lauren has spent the last 16 years empowering and educating her clients to find the best versions of themselves through radical honesty, positive discernment, and well-supported self-experimentation.
As a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Lauren supports her clients through the lens of biochemical individuality, curating a unique individualized blueprint to transcend their wellness goals. Merging the subjective and objective, she combines diagnostic testing & quantification practices, chakra body mapping, and deep listening to close the loop on lasting, transformative change. Complete health optimization is not only possible but expected!
She works virtually, both 1-1 and 1-many, with clients all over the country, and co-hosts the health optimization podcast, The Biohacker Babes, to inspire both women and men to take responsibility for and radical ownership of their health.
- The origins of Lauren’s unique holistic coaching approach.
- Lauren’s core principles for foundational well-being.
- The intriguing relationship between trauma and inflammation.
- Why metabolic health is a fundamental aspect of overall wellness.
- Building resilience through strength training and cardio.
- From “free ancestral hacks” to wearables: Lauren’s open-ended approach to biohacking.
- How Lauren helps clients intuitively reconnect with their bodies.
- The significance of radical self-honesty in finding the balance between discipline & flexibility.
- The importance of listening to your inner voice and intuition.
- Mindful eating and the detrimental effects of processed foods.
Lauren’s website: https://laurensambataro.com/
Lauren on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lauren_sambataro/
The Biohacker Babes: https://thebiohackerbabes.com/podcast/
The Biohacker Babes on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/biohacker_babes/
BiOptimizers - Get 10% off Magnesium Breakthrough