Master Your Emotions, Control Negative Thoughts, and Live Happily with Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Emotional intelligence is one of the key skills of the 21st Century. But how do you actually build it? Today's guest, Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is a world-renowned spiritual teacher who's helped millions of people worldwide find peace and inner resilience. In this episode, he reveals how to master your emotions, control negative thoughts, and live happily.
Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is a global humanitarian, spiritual leader, and peace envoy who has been teaching breath-based meditation techniques for more than 40 years. He has inspired a wave of conscious and caring communities that has grown to more than 30,000 active teachers and over one million volunteers. He has received over 38 government awards and has spoken at the United Nations, the European Parliament, the World Economic Forum, as well as universities such as Harvard, Stanford, and Yale.
Listen out for:
- How to find peace in the midst of chaos.
- Why we need to have compassion for our enemies.
- The true definition of intuition and how to nurture it.
- The real meaning of ‘Maya’.
- The actual purpose of the silent retreat.
- Find out Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s meditation and breath workshop 👉 https://www.artofliving.org/global/home
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices