Positioning Your Podcast
Have you ever wanted to know what it takes for your podcast to stand out in a sea of similar content? In this episode, we're going to dive into what makes a podcast successful, and how you can position yourself to be unique.
In this episode, we'll discuss:
- A (very) brief case study on Joe Rogan (1:11 )
- Why your positioning matters to your audience (3:13 )
- The basics of positioning (5:31 )
- How to position your podcast effectively (8:54 )
- Your homework for the next episode (11:29 )
- The Death of Independent Podcasting: What Spotify Is Trying to Do With the Joe Rogan Deal
- Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind
- Obviously Awesome
- New Coke
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.