Structuring Your Podcast (Part 1)
You've got a name for your show and a solid concept, but how do you put it all together? In this episode, we explore the challenges that come with creating a good structure your podcast that will be great for your listeners and your mental health.
We also cover:
- The frequency of your podcast's release schedule (2:14 )
- How to decide on your show's format (3:33 )
- The structure of the show itself (6:47 )
- How to choose music for your show (10:24 )
- Podfade: https://www.amplifimedia.com/blogstein/2018/8/22/how-many-of-the-550000-podcasts-are-actually-active
- Broadcast Law Blog Article: https://www.broadcastlawblog.com/2020/07/articles/using-music-in-podcasts-talk-to-the-copyright-holders-why-you-cant-rely-on-your-ascap-bmi-sesac-and-soundexchange-licenses/
- Soundstripe: https://www.soundstripe.com/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.