Preview of Rogue Ranger + Why It Took 3 Years to Write It
I'm indie fantasy author, Melinda Kucsera, and in today's episode, I'm reading the first chapter from my latest book, Rogue Ranger. It's the third book in the Robin of Larkspur series.
What's in this episode?
- Short intro
- Thank you to our Patron, Glenda Andre. Become a Patron or a paid subscriber on Substack to get thanked and receive an ebook copy of the books I write!
- I narrate the first chapter of Rogue Ranger, which came out on March 10, 2023. Get your copy now.
- I talk about why it took 3 years to write this book and why the book starts in the middle with one of the more dramatic scenes in the book, (but not the most dramatic)
I hope you enjoyed this presentation. It means a lot to me to be able to share this with you. I love Sarn and his family so much.
Read along with me!
- Get a copy of Rogue Ranger
- New to the series? Start with book 1, Hunter's Night, then grab book 2, Rogue Night.
- Get an audio compilation of season 1 of this podcast, which includes all the chapters in part 1 of Curse Breaker Enchanted with my commentary
- Get an audio compilation of just the chapters in part 1 of Curse Breaker Enchanted without my commentary
- Sign up for my newsletter here.
- Support this project and the books on Patreon and get copies of the ebooks before they publish, read chapters as I write them, and listen to every podcast episode without ads (if there were any).
Thank you for listening!
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/melinda-kucsera/support