Rise & Grind: Why Your Morning Rituals Keep You Tired & Kill Your Cash Flow
One of the most important aspects of your success is how you start your day. Our expert guest Glenn Lundy wrote a book on the perfect morning routine because he says that having a powerful morning routine can literally change your life.
Glenn Lundy is a husband to 1, a father to 7, and he is the host of the wildly popular Facebook Live show #RiseAndGrind. He’s been seen at places like Hustle and Grind Con, Grow Your Business For God’s Sake! and many more big stages across America. Glenn has been spotlighted on ABC, NBC, and CBS, and is an expert in automotive dealership culture development, and leadership training. With 20 years experience in the automotive industry, Glenn lead a dealership from 120 cars a month to an 800% increase in sales in five years, becoming the 2nd largest used car franchise in the USA. His unique style makes him one of the most admired and respected GM’s in the business. With a background in sales, and finance, he uses his skill sets to create growth, as well as tapping into the mental side of human development.
Financial Foreplay® Highlights:
1. 800% growth – if you think you need more customers to grow then you will likely make the mistake of thinking you just need more people to service those customers
2. Must shift mindset:
a. From: – Profits to Customers to People
b. To: – People to Customers to Profits
3. LEADD = the perfect meeting
a. Listen, Encourage, Advise, Develop, Daily
4. Five Morning Rituals
o Step 1 – If you snooze you lose
o Step 2 – Don’t touch your phone first thing in the morning
· 12 questions that could alert you to the fact you are addicted to your phone
· Do you find yourself spending more time on your phone than you realise
· Do you find yourself mindlessly passing time on a regularly basis by staring at your smart phone?
· Do you seem to lose track of time when on your smart phone?
· Do you find yourself spending more time texting and tweeting as opposed to speaking to real people in person?
· Has the amount of time you spend on your phone been increasing?
· Do you wish you could be a little less involved with your smart phone?
· Do you sleep with you phone turned on under your pillow or next to your bed regularly?
· Do you find yourself viewing or answering texts/tweets etc. at all hours of the day or night even when it means interrupting other things that you are doing?
· Do you text/email etc. while driving or doing other activities that require your focused attention and concentration?
· When you go to the restroom, do you take your phone with you and does having it extend the amount of time that you spend in there?
o Step 3 – Write down gratitude and goals every day 10x
o Step 4 – Take care of yourself physically
o Step 5 – Send out an encouraging message (lift someone else up)
Get in Contact:Support the show