5: Sam Taylor: Stories from a 14-year portfolio evangelist
Sam Taylor (PGCert, FHEA, CMALT) has been supporting portfolio practice as learning designer since 2008 at higher education institutions in the UK and since 2018 as eLearning consultant at Catalyst IT Europe. She's worked with a diverse range of students, lecturers, and staff giving her insight into many different portfolio practices.
In this episode, Sam shares a number of her stories that illustrate how flexibly portfolios built in Mahara can be used.
Click through to the episode page for the transcript.
Connect with Sam
- Griffith College, enhancing functionality in Mahara
- 'Enhancing group assessment with Moodle, Mahara and Turnitin' presentation on the use of group portfolios
- 'Designing effective ePortfolio activities' workshop outline
- Presentation 'Scaffolding portfolio use' by Kristina Hoeppner
- DigiCompEdu framework
- Universal Design for Learning