Smart Village Update
Future Thinkers Smart Village is becoming a reality!
We have found a new, large 400 acre property with the right zoning, infrastructure and everything else we could need to make the village happen. The property has a RV camp with 80 accommodation spots, a private lake, two creeks, large forest, even a golf course, and the closest airport is just a two hour drive from there.
In this episode we want to share with you where we are right now with this project, as well as our plans and visions for how the smart village would look like on this new location.
In This Episode of Future Thinkers:
- Why we are creating the Smart Village and what problems we are solving with it
- How converging technologies can make rural living enjoyable and practical
- The benefits of a regenerative village for health, family and community life
- The opportunity for sustainable, affordable and innovative housing
- Whole systems design and its connection with biomimicry, permaculture and indigenous thinking
- The eight pillars of whole systems design
- The opportunity for experimenting with social organization, business structures, economy and investing
- What kind of mentality it takes to live in a smart village
- The three things that make intentional communities fail
- Why we need a network of regenerative villages all over the world
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- How to invest in Future Thinkers Smart Village https://www.futurethinkers.org/invest
- Check out the Future Thinkers Smart Village new location https://www.futurethinkers.org/photos
- Join Re:Build - Online festival of regenerative village builders, April 30th-May 2nd 2021 https://www.futurethinkers.org/rebuild
- Complete show notes https://www.futurethinkers.org/137