State CISO Discussion: Future of Security
Listen in as U.S. state cybersecurity leaders discuss key topics:
• coming year priority projects
• the ransomware surge and preparing for security incidents
• their organization's security culture and training to deal with issues
• innovative, special projects they are most excited about moving forward
Featured presenters on this podcast panel:
• Vinod Brahmapuram, CISO, State of Washington
• Deborah Blyth, CISO, State of Colorado
• Maria Thompson, former Chief Risk Officer, State of North Carolina
• Moderated by Dan Lohrmann, CSO, Security Mentor, and former CSO, State of Michigan
• Trend Micro CISO resource portal: https://www.trendmicro.com/en_us/business/campaigns/art-of-cybersecurity/ciso.html
• SecureWorld virtual conferences: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/events
The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.
Thank you to Trend Micro, a global leader in cloud and XDR security, for being our premier podcast partner.