TWiT 691: The Prosecco Experience
- Apple announces new MacBook Air and Mac Mini, then blows them both away with its new iPad Pro.
- Apple will no longer tell us how many iPhones it sells.
- How to kill an iPhone with a balloon.
- Iran unmasks dozens of CIA agents with a Google search.
- Google employees stage walkout over sexual harassment
- Amazon exec mad at Washington Post for leaking new headquarters location.
- Facebook targets ads at "White Genocide Conspiracy Theorists."
- Voter suppression on Twitter, and IRL in Georgia.
- Passcodes are officially protected by the fifth amendment (at least in Florida, and only in some cases).
- Senator proposes a bill that would jail tech CEOs for misusing consumer data.
- FCC says community broadband is an "ominous threat to the first amendment."
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store