Taylor Culver and Michael McDowell of XenoDATA Partners – Entreprise Data Strategy
Data as a roadmap to innovation, development and customer success for enterprise companies in the travel industry with XenoDATA Partners…
Taylor Culver , Founder of XenoDATA Partners (a boutique management consulting firm partnering with you on making data strategy successful), and his associate Michael McDowell, join Marc Raco and Anthony DeRico in the MouthMedia Network studio powered by Sennheiser.
In this episode:
- A vertical agnostic company
- Why travel has a special place in Taylor and Michael’s hearts – traveling 40-50 countries
- Data is a strategic asset
- Learning from working at Hertz on the corporate development team
- Talent in work force is versed in data and can really able to ask the right questions
- What needs help now with data in the travel space?
- Enterprise issues in legacy systems
- Transferring data back and forth to shape experiences downstream
- Opportunities to utilize data points in during the experience, not just online – such as between the taking of ticket to the time you’e in the seat of a plane
- The integrated nature of Hertz communication, customer feedback, and dynamic feedback
- Genesis of the. company
- Opportunity – enterprise customers get the most value out of their data
- The $40B niche industry – car rentals, and opportunities to disrupt
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.