The #1 Tip to Transform Your Life: Big Talk with Maria Menounos
In this Big Talk, I go deep with multi-hyphenate powerhouse (and a great friend of mine) Maria Menounos. We talk candidly about her experience surviving a brain tumor, her long journey to motherhood, and the strategy she finally embraced that truly transformed her life. She’s sharing so that you can use it too!
- Maria Menounos is an Emmy Award-winning journalist, TV personality, actress, motivational speaker, New York Times bestselling author, former pro wrestler, and digital entrepreneur whose many accolades include conducting the only sit-down interview with the Obama family, being the youngest host of Entertainment Tonight and wrestling at Wrestlemania. As host of the Noovie cinema preshow, Maria is the most watched female in movie theaters, and she also hosts the podcast Heal Squad x Maria Menounos.
- If you want to learn more about surrendering control so you can live the life you want, check out my book Super Attractor.
- Want even more support? My NEW gabby coaching app makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life—on your own terms, at your own pace, all in one place. I’ll be your coach to help you manifest your desires and live with an unshakeable sense of inner peace. Click here to join the waitlist. bit.ly/3ByVGQt
- Get two of my most impactful meditations to attract your desires.
manifesting meditation: This 15-minute meditation will amplify your attracting power and get you aligned with the loving energy of the Universe.
vision-making meditation: This 6-minute meditation will help you visualize your dreams and shift your energy into a receptive state that attracts miracles.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care. bit.ly/3OhVHhy
- This podcast is intended to educate, inspire and support you on your personal journey toward inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.
Produced by Dear Media
This episode may contain paid endorsements and advertisements for products and services. Individuals on the show may have a direct, or indirect financial interest in products, or services referred to in this episode.