DiscoverLimitless MindsetThe Nutritionally Deficient Diet Guru
The Nutritionally Deficient Diet Guru

The Nutritionally Deficient Diet Guru

Update: 2018-01-281
Share

Description

Listen to my newest episode and discover more fascinating content from my channel!
Comments (3)

Daniel Hollis

33 minutes in; hearing your guidance on cycling Nootropics and nutrition supplements. I have taken a variety of stacks but currently on choline bitartrate (yes it's cheap and not very good lol, need to invest in Citicoline again) but Haritaki powder, Lions mane, Cordyceps and magnesium bisglycinate. I will think how cycling these will benefit me :) I will try abstaining when I run out of said nootropics then try a variation

Feb 1st
Reply

Daniel Hollis

I will defo use focus-supplements at some point. Got a bit annoyed they don't have the powder format of some Nootropics I wanted to try, ie Lions Mane. Don't really want capsulated forms if I can get the powder! However, I have used Indigo-herbs several times for Lions Mane, Rhodiola and also Stinging Nettle Leaf. Thanks for bringing that vendor to my attention mate!

Feb 1st
Reply

Daniel Hollis

How could there not be any comments on here, what is wrong with people for gods sake! Jonathan, am about 10 mins into this podcast, have you heard the theory that weight loss is something like a ratio of 95% is what you eat, and the other 5% is exercise? I do think also that fasting is the way forward, makes so much sense yet this is not promoted as no money can be made from fasting! Except maybe fancy apps

Feb 1st
Reply
In Channel
loading
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store
00:00
00:00
x

0.5x

0.8x

1.0x

1.25x

1.5x

2.0x

3.0x

Sleep Timer

Off

End of Episode

5 Minutes

10 Minutes

15 Minutes

30 Minutes

45 Minutes

60 Minutes

120 Minutes

The Nutritionally Deficient Diet Guru

The Nutritionally Deficient Diet Guru