Unleashing Your Inner Role Model: Tony Kitchens on Breaking Societal Expectations
Do you ever feel like you're living up to someone else's expectations, instead of your own?
In this episode of More Life, I sit down with Tony Kitchens to discuss the importance of letting go of societal expectations and living a life of true freedom.
We explore the power of knowing your boundaries and how it can help you create more meaningful relationships and experiences.
Tony shares his journey of how he's showing up authentically and therefore is a role model for others.
We also delve into the topic of feeling pain and how it can be a catalyst for growth and transformation.
Tune in to this inspiring conversation to gain new insights on how to live life on your own terms and create more aliveness in your life.
Don't miss out, subscribe to More Life now.
00:04:27 "I don't forecast like I used to do in business anymore"
00:08:00 Being more flexible, patient and showing up
00:17:37 Being intentionally irresponsible despite the guilt
00:21:40 Boundaries are extremely important
00:29:48 Question: How do we create more aliveness around us? → Being a role model
00:35:32 Travelling sticks out, especially if you leave your comfort zone
00:45:27 The gift of pain
Get in touch with Tony Kitchens:
- His book The Gift of Pain available at giftofpainbook.com
- Life and Business Strategies, available at https://www.tonyrkitchens.com/programs
- Motivational Speaking events, inquire at https://www.tonyrkitchens.com/book-tony-to-speak
- Online Business Courses, available at https://academy.tonyrkitchens.com/how-to-win-in-business
- Youtube Channel: youtube.com/@tonykitchens
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tony-r-kitchens-466778209/
Get in touch with Jorim Holtey-Weber:
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/createmorelife/message