Use Mobile Apps Like Yummly to Discover New Recipes and Enhance Your Cooking Skills
The focus of this episode of Featured App of the Week is on how to find, organize, and utilize free and low cost recipes using mobile apps on your smartphone or tablet. You'll learn all about apps like Yummly, for example.
Apple iPhone, iPad, and Android-based mobile apps and online services featured within this episode include:
- DoorDash - www.DoorDash.com
- GrubHub - www.GrubHub.com
- Hello Fresh - www.hellofresh.com
- Home Chef - www.homechef.com
- Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon - https://marleyspoon.com
- Yummly (Website) - www.yummly.com
- Yummly (iPhone / iPad App) - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/yummly-recipes-shopping-list/id589625334
- Yummly (Android App) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yummly.android&hl=en_US
- Yummly Smaret Thermometer ($99.99) - www.kitchenaid.com/major-appliances/ranges/accessories/cooks-tools/p.smart-meat-thermometer-with-wireless-bluetooth-connectivity.yte000w5kw.html
Also, look for these recipe manager apps available from the App Store and Google Play Store:
- Recipe Keeper
- Recipe Box
- Organize Eat
- Cookbook: The Recipe Manager
- My Own Cookbook Recipe Manager
For more information about Jason R. Rich, please visit his website at www.JasonRich.com.
Thanks for listening!