Use Your Smartphone or Tablet As An Investment Portfolio Management Tool To Become An Investor
This episode of the Featured App of the Week podcast explains how to use optional mobile apps, such as Robinhood or Acorns in order to easily establish and manage an investment portfolio, starting with a very small financial commitment. These apps are ideal for first-time investors who want to learn how to dabble in the stock market, for example.
Mobile explains mentioned within this episode include:
- Robinhood (iOS) - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/robinhood-invest-save-earn/id938003185
- Robinhood (Android) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.robinhood.android
- Robinhood (Website) - https://robinhood.com
- Acorns (iOS) - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/acorns-invest-spare-change/id883324671
- Acorns (Android) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acorns.android
- Acorns (Website) - www.acorns.com
- Charles Schwab Mobile - www.schwab.com/mobile
- Merrill Lynch MyMerrill App - www.ml.com/articles/keep-tabs-on-your-finances-wherever-you-are.html
- T. Row Price - www.troweprice.com/personal-investing/help/mobile-apps.html
- Fidelity Investments - www.fidelity.com/mobile/overview
For more information about podcast host and author Jason R. Rich, please visit his website at www.JasonRich.com.