Discover开口英语【美剧】查莉成长日记S2-5
【美剧】查莉成长日记S2-5

【美剧】查莉成长日记S2-5

Update: 2019-01-02
Share

Description

最后让我来个点睛之笔... And now for the finishing touch...
煎饼先生笑脸的樱桃鼻子 Mr. Pancake smileyface gets a cherry nose.
太可爱了 你是给查莉做的吧 That's so cute. Is that for Charlie?
呃 是啊 为查莉做的 Uh, yeah, for Charlie.
谢谢 Thank you.
嘿 亲爱的 我告诉你个好消息 Hey, honey, I've got some great news.
城里那家豪华酒店 There was a bedbug infestation.
闹虫灾了... At this really nice hotel downtown...
鲍伯 这有啥让你兴奋的 Bob, it is amazing what gets you excited.
总之 Anyway,
酒店经理对于我的工作很满意 the manager of the hotel was so pleased with the job I did.
于是他就允许咱们周六晚 He's letting us stay
去他那里最浪漫的套房里住一晚 in their most romantic suite this Saturday night.
太好了 That's great!
你确定你的工作做彻底了吗 You did get rid of all the bedbugs, right?
亲爱的 这又不是什么严谨的科学 It's not an exact science, honey.
重点是咱可以免费入住 The point is it's free!
好吧 现在只有一个难题了...谁来照顾查莉 Well, there's just one catch... who's gonna watch Charlie?
我们来 我们很有责任心的 We'll do it. We're very responsible.
不用绝望...我也会来帮忙的 Don't worry... I'll be here too.
-好为你俩感动啊 -是啊 -You guys are great. -All right!
我们终于有信得过的孩子了 It sure is nice to have kids we can trust.
包括PJ And P.J.
咱开个派对吧 你说啥 Let's throw a party! Wait what?
好了 我先说 我说咱们等爸妈走后 No, me first. I said let's throw a party.
开个派对吧 When mom and dad are out of the house.
你怎么堕落了 When do you ever do bad things?
我一直可以堕落的 I can be bad.
我还可以堕落得很深呢 I can be very bad.
-吹牛 -你不信 -Cannot. -Oh yeah?
-不信 -看好了 -Uh-huh. -Watch this.
我要直接对嘴喝牛奶 I'm gonna drink milk right out of the carton.
因为我堕落了 Because I'm bad.
你打算咽下去吗 Are you gonna swallow?
嗯嗯 Huh-uh.
-你打算吐出来吗 -嗯嗯 -You wanna spit it out? -Mm-hmm.
生活搞得一团糟 Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫 Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐 I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑 Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议 So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃 Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈 Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来 But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃 Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑 There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿 Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜 Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你 You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃 Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第五集 Good Luck Charlie S02E05 Duncan vs Duncan
老妈 你想去开门吗 Mom, you wanna get that?
太好了 还想让我怎么样 Great! What's next?
我自己造张床吗 Making my own bed?
-嘿 乔 -你胳膊怎么打上石膏了 -Hey, Jo. -Why is your arm in a cast?
噢 我手指摔断了 Oh, I broke my finger.
是这样的 我在打棒球... See, I was playing baseb...
好了 还是听我说吧 Okay, now back to me.
我老妈非要让我去 My mom says I have to go.
一种叫做沙龙舞的傻缺玩意 To this stupid thing called cotillion.
说是那傻缺课程可以提高你的个人修养 It's a stupid class where they reach you manners
社交能力 and social graces.
以及其他什么傻缺能力 由于这个傻缺的舞蹈 And other stupid stuff. And there's a stupid dance.
我不得不找个傻缺的舞伴 And I have to bring a stupid date.
于是我就想到了你 So I thought of you.
我不去 拜拜了 Pass. Bye-bye now.
噢 别这样 盖比 我觉着这个沙龙舞 Oh come on, Gabe. I think it'd be.
对于你来说再合适不过了 A great idea for you to go to cotillion.
噢 现在你出现了 Oh, now you show up.
别这样嘛 我给你弄套西服 Come on, I'll get you a little suit,
然后我们再给乔弄个可爱的胸花 we'll get Jo a lovely corsage.
相信我 你会喜欢上的 Trust me, you'll love it.
以前你提到所以那些“我会喜欢”的东西 Ever notice the things you say I'm gonna love
我有喜欢过吗 I never love?
没有 Yeah.
盖比会去的 Gabe's looking forward to it.
今晚上再见 傻缺 See you tonight, stupid.
看来她还真需要提高社交能力 Not that she needs any social graces.
难道我在这里一点发言权都没有吗 So I don't have a say in this?
你就强行拉着我去了 You're just gonna force me to go?
噢 宝贝 那也是作为父母的乐趣之一 Oh, sweetie, that's part of the fun of being a parent.
另外 我希望至少我有一位孩子会懂得礼仪 Besides, I want at least one of my kids to have manners.
老妈 热狗面包没了 Mom, we're out of buns.
不用商量了 你去定了 Oh yeah, you're going.
好了 试试这个 张嘴 Okay, try this one. Open up.
好了 Okay.
脆脆的 Crunchy,
还很滑溜 And smooth.
那是玉米片加上一勺花生酱 It's a corn chip with a scoop of peanut butter.
我叫它玉米酱 I call it a corn butt.
味道不错 It's good.
但是名字得再取一个 Needs a new name.
嘿 Hey.
你哥俩个啥呢 What are you guys doing?
尝尝为派对准备的零食 Testing snacks for the party.
来尝尝...花生片 Care for a... Butt chip?
你看我来准备零食怎么样 How about I handle the snacks?
噢 泰迪 Oh, um, Teddy?
-很期待这个派对吧 -是啊 -Looking forward to the party? -Mm-hmm.
我能和你跳第一支舞吗 May I have the first dance?
你嘴里都是花生片味儿 You have butt chip breath.
我去刷牙了 I'll go brush.
我当时正在被人欺负 而你应该为我撑腰 I was being insulted and you should have defended me!
我撑不了...因为你把我陷于尴尬之地 I couldn't... too busy being embarrassed by you.
怎么了 What's going on?
去问那个被杂货店轰出来的女人 Ask the woman who just got kicked out of the grocery store.
当时我在购物付款快速通道结账 I was standing in the 15-items-or-less line.
(注:低于15件商品可以在此通道快速结账)
-在想着心事... -却拿着十七件商品 -Just minding my own business... -With 17 items.
...有个疯婆子在我们后面排队 ... When this crazy woman in line behind us.
然后就开始冲我喊 不让我在这个通道结账 Starts screaming at me to get out of line.
此时你老妈处理得很好 Your mother handled it well though.
抓起标价枪 就冲着那女人的脸一通狂扫 Grabbed the pricing gun, scanned the woman's face.
在我和那个疯婆子的整个战斗中 And through this entire ugly confrontation.
你爸爸就在那傻站着 像个白痴一样吃着甜甜圈 Your father stood there, like an oaf, eating a donut.
我在努力尝试把商品减到十五件 I was trying to get us down to 15 items.
PJ 请转告你爸爸 P.J., tell your father.
直到他为他懦弱的表现而道歉 That I will not be speaking to him.
我是不会再和他说话的 Until he apologizes for not backing me up.
算你狠 泰迪 麻烦转告你妈妈 Okay. Teddy, tell your mother
我不会道歉的 I will not apologize.
还有直到她不为她陷我于尴尬之地而道歉 And that I will not be speaking to her
我也不会和她说话的 Until she apologizes for embarrassing me.
哇 还好我还没娶老婆呢 Whoa, glad I didn't get that one.
晚上好大家 欢迎来参加沙龙舞培训班 Good evening and welcome to cotillion.
我是克伦普先生 I am Mr. Krump.
我是克伦普夫人 And I am Mrs. Krump.
我一定要报复老妈 And I am planning revenge on my mother.
今天晚上过得愉快吗 克伦普先生 How are you this evening, Mr. Krump?
非常好 谢谢 你呢 克伦普夫人 Very well, thank you. And you, Mrs. Krump?
我也非常好 谢谢 克伦普先生 Oh, very well, Mr. Krump. Thank you.
我对这俩人的憎恨之情油然而生 I have never hated two people so fast before.
现在我们要学的是 Now we'll be learning the art.
如何称赞某人的晚宴同伴 Of complimenting one's dinner partner.
克伦普夫人 您看起来美极了 You look very lovely this evening, Mrs. Krump.
你也看起来很英俊啊 克伦普先生 And you look most handsome, Mr. Krump.
现在 同学们 该你们了 称赞下你的同伴 Now, children, your turn. Compliment your partners.
晚上好 基纳小姐 Good evening, miss keener.
你的双眼犹如克伦普夫人大腿上的静脉一样蓝 Your eyes are as blue as the vein on Mrs. Krump's leg.
谢谢夸奖 邓肯先生 Why, thank you, Mr. Duncan.
我必须要说下你的石膏 And may I say your cast is as green.
犹如克伦普先生抠出来的鼻屎一样绿 As the booger peeking out of Mr. Krump's nose?
现在 绅士们 护送你们的女士 Now, gentlemen, escort your ladies.
到桌旁就座 To a table and take your seats.
当用餐时 正确使用餐具 Now when dining, it is most important.
是最重要的 To use the proper utensils.
拿起你们最小的勺子 So pick up your smallest spoon.
来品尝下蜜瓜球吧 And enjoy some melon balls.
基纳小姐 尝尝这个 Here, miss keener, enjoy this.
技术不错啊 邓肯先生 Exeellent technique, Mr. Duncan.
但如果你用下汤匙 But if you use your soup spoon.
你就能一下品尝两个了 You can have twice the enjoyment.
噢 Oh!
那我也试试 I believe I'll give that a try.
噢 噢 噢 噢 Oh ho ho! Oh ho ho.
好了 好了 All right, all right.
谁干的 Who did that?
噢 您干啥呢 Oh, what are you doing?
那个 自从我不再和你老妈说话后 Well, since I'm no longer talking to your mother,
我想我今晚只能睡这里了 I figured I'd sleep down here tonight.
-噢 太惨了 -我没事的 -Oh, I'm sorry. -I'll be all right.
我是说沙发太惨了 I'm talking to the couch.
下次你再需要给你车上保险时 Next time you need your car insurance paid,
和沙发说去 Talk to the couch.
呃 老爸 这么看来 Uh, so, dad,
明晚你和老妈依旧按计划来 Are you and mom still planning on going.
去那酒店享受一晚吗 To that hotel tomorrow night?
除非她先道歉 Not unless she apologizes.
她绝对不会道任何歉的 She will be doing nothing of the sort.
-我还以为你不和我说话呢 -我没有 -I thought you weren't talking to me. -I wasn't.
-你就是说了 -你也和我说了 -You just did. -So did you.
太完美了 你俩之间又有对话了 Well, this is nice. You've got a dialogue going.
-白痴 -疯婆子 -Oaf. -Lunatic.
噢 PJ 坏事了 Oh, P.J., is is bad.
他们要是不去酒店 If they don't go to the hotel tomorrow night
咱们还怎么开派对啊 then we can't have our party.
-除非... -除非什么 -Unless... -Unless what?
-除非他们... -除非他们什么 -Unless they... -Unless they what?
我只能想到这里了 后面的想不出来了 I got the ball rolling here. I can't think of everything.
迈步 转身 下腰 Step and turn and dip.
结束 And done.
现在我们请上来一组同学 Now let's have a couple of students on the floor.
来示范下位置 To demonstrate the position.
那就请上 How about.
蜜瓜发射者吧 The melon launchers?
现在请这位绅士...也就是 Now the gentleman... or in this case.
你... You...
握住他的左手 Holds his left hand thusly.
然后你的右手 And his right hand.
搂住这位女士的腰部 Around the lady's waist.
很好 现在你俩靠近点 All right, now
Comments 
In Channel
中级美语L145

中级美语L145

2019-02-1200:56

中级美语L148

中级美语L148

2019-02-1200:44

中级美语L147

中级美语L147

2019-02-1201:03

中级美语L146

中级美语L146

2019-02-1200:52

中级美语L144

中级美语L144

2019-02-1200:44

中级美语L143

中级美语L143

2019-02-1200:52

中级美语L141

中级美语L141

2019-02-1201:08

中级美语L142

中级美语L142

2019-02-1200:51

中级美语L140

中级美语L140

2019-01-1600:48

中级美语L138

中级美语L138

2019-01-1600:50

中级美语L139

中级美语L139

2019-01-1601:00

中级美语L137

中级美语L137

2019-01-0700:58

中级美语L136

中级美语L136

2019-01-0400:54

中级美语L135

中级美语L135

2018-12-2600:55

中级美语L134

中级美语L134

2018-12-2200:53

中级美语L133

中级美语L133

2018-12-1200:59

loading
00:00
00:00
1.0x

0.5x

0.8x

1.0x

1.25x

1.5x

2.0x

3.0x

Sleep Timer

Off

End of Episode

5 Minutes

10 Minutes

15 Minutes

30 Minutes

45 Minutes

60 Minutes

120 Minutes

【美剧】查莉成长日记S2-5

【美剧】查莉成长日记S2-5

开口英语