Discover學英語環遊世界(英語)斷骨的奇蹟|回憶錄第六集|EP. 1826
(英語)斷骨的奇蹟|回憶錄第六集|EP. 1826

(英語)斷骨的奇蹟|回憶錄第六集|EP. 1826

Update: 2025-10-22
Share

Description

只要心中有信念,就沒有不能癒合的傷。

When there is faith in your heart, no wound is too deep to heal.


童年時期,我經歷過許多意外,身上幾道明顯的疤痕,都是那段日子留下的印記。

During my childhood, I went through many accidents. The scars on my body are the marks left from those days.


但最讓我難以忘懷、也徹底改變我人生信念的,是那場「斷骨的奇蹟」。

But what I’ll never forget — and what changed my belief in life — was the miracle of my broken bone.


那時,我們一家暫時借住在爸爸朋友家的儲藏間裡。

At that time, we were living in a small storage room at my father’s friend’s house.


有一天,我在消防局後面的停車場和鄰居孩子們玩閃電滴滴。

One day, I was playing tag with the neighborhood kids in the parking lot behind the fire station near the place we stayed at.


我躲在一輛消防車上,急著跳下來逃跑時,一腳踩空,整個人摔了下去。

I was hiding on a fire truck and, in my rush to jump off, I lost my balance and fell.


為了不讓頭部著地,我本能地伸出左手支撐,結果骨頭竟從皮膚裡穿出來。

Instinctively, I reached out my left hand to protect my head — and my bone pierced straight through the skin.


鮮血瞬間染紅整個手臂,我痛得放聲大哭。

Blood covered my arm in seconds, and I screamed in pain.


爸爸聽到後趕來,把我抱去診所。

My father rushed over and carried me to a small clinic.


我哭得撕心裂肺,他卻冷冷地說:「是自己造成的,不許哭!」

I cried uncontrollably, but he said coldly, “You did this to yourself. Stop crying.”


他一直把我當男孩養,認為我必須學會堅強。

He had always raised me like a boy — he thought I needed to be strong.


接骨師強行拉扯我變形的手臂,疼痛幾乎讓我昏厥。

The bone setter pulled my twisted arm so hard that I almost fainted.


但我再也沒有哭。

But I didn’t cry again.


最終,我被送到大醫院重新矯正。

Eventually, I was taken to a big hospital to fix it properly.


幾週後拆掉石膏時,醫生皺著眉說:「妳的手可能永遠都會是彎的。」

When the cast was removed weeks later, the doctor frowned and said, “Your arm might never straighten again.”


那一刻,十歲的我的世界崩塌了。

At that moment, my world collapsed. I was only 10.


我試著提重物、按摩手臂,怎麼樣都沒有效。

I tried lifting heavy things, massaging my arm — nothing worked.


直到有一天下午,我看著天花板的小窗,忍不住哭了出來。

Until one afternoon, I looked at the small window above my bed and started crying.


我對著那束光默默祈禱,希望有個奇蹟。

I prayed silently to that little beam of light, hoping for a miracle.


突然,我聽見一個清晰的聲音:

Then suddenly, I heard a clear voice say—


「把你的腳,踩在你的手掌上。」

“Put your foot on your hand.”


我照做了,剛開始一陣劇痛,然後我睡著了。

I did what it said. It hurt terribly at first, then I fell asleep.


醒來之後,我的手——真的伸直了。

When I woke up, my arm… was completely straight.


我嚇到全身發抖,也感動得流下淚。

I was trembling in shock — and crying in gratitude.


那一刻,我開始相信神,也相信奇蹟。

That was the moment I began to believe — in God, in miracles.


從那之後,我學會了勇敢,也學會了信念的力量。

From then on, I became braver, and I learned the power of faith.


只要心中有信念,就沒有不能癒合的傷。

When there is faith in your heart, no wound is too deep to heal.


My website:

www.flywithlily.com

Comments 
In Channel
loading
00:00
00:00
x

0.5x

0.8x

1.0x

1.25x

1.5x

2.0x

3.0x

Sleep Timer

Off

End of Episode

5 Minutes

10 Minutes

15 Minutes

30 Minutes

45 Minutes

60 Minutes

120 Minutes

(英語)斷骨的奇蹟|回憶錄第六集|EP. 1826

(英語)斷骨的奇蹟|回憶錄第六集|EP. 1826

Fly with Lily