#209 Tonic Herbalism & Taoist Practice For The Family Culture with Mason Taylor on The Melissa Ambrosini Show
In today's episode Mason takes the guest seat and sits down to chat with Melissa Ambrosini on her #1 rated podcast; The Melissa Ambrosini Show
Melissa is a multiple bestselling author, keynote and TEDx speaker, and queen of mastering your Mean Girl.
Mason also runs us through the practice of Gua Sha and emphasises the importance of connecting to the ancient roots that lay so deeply at its core.
Whether you are new on the herbal path, are a sometimes herbal friend, or a seasoned pro, there are many pearls of wisdom littered for all throughout this informative conversation.
- Birth Magic & the conscious birth of Mason and Tahnee's two children.
- Taoist Tonic Herbalism.
- SuperFeast sourcing.
- The Three Treasures; Jing, Qi, Shen.
- Longevity and the merit of daily practice in the cultivation of it.
- The SuperFeast origin story.
- Herb dosage for postpartum, breastfeeding and children.
- Gua Sha, what is it and how to utilise it in your life.
Gua Sha: Become Your Own Healer with Mason Taylor (EP#174)
Check Out The Transcript Below: