Discover12 Questions5: Ricky Wilson x Mysie
5: Ricky Wilson x Mysie

5: Ricky Wilson x Mysie

Update: 2021-05-13
Share

Description

Ricky Wilson and Mysie… well you didn’t think I would let the series get too deep did you?! This episode is 90% dad jokes and the other 10% biscuit recommendations. I would apologise, but really it's great. Mysie is a wonderful artist, a soul queen who I am mentoring though the Ivor Novello scheme after she won their rising star award who has quickly become a close friend, and Ricky needs no introduction; the Kaiser Chiefs front man who has recently turned his hand to presenting after being a judge on The Voice. However after listening to this podcast you’ll probably know him as the man who introduced you to the Michael Douglas hour... 



Listen to the 12 Questions album here
Comments 
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store
00:00
00:00
x

0.5x

0.8x

1.0x

1.25x

1.5x

2.0x

3.0x

Sleep Timer

Off

End of Episode

5 Minutes

10 Minutes

15 Minutes

30 Minutes

45 Minutes

60 Minutes

120 Minutes

5: Ricky Wilson x Mysie

5: Ricky Wilson x Mysie

Fraser T Smith