ADHD and Trust with Melissa Orlov
Melissa Orlov, a marriage consultant, a top expert in how ADHD affects relationships, and an award-winning author, returns to speak with Ameé about how trust can be lost and regained in relationships where a partner has ADHD .
In this episode, you will hear:
- How trust can affect friendships
- The "trust metric" and how it is applied to repairing trust between partners
- Why punishments won't work in correcting behaviors in people with ADHD
- How emotional dysregulation is more common for people with ADHD and how it gets them in trouble at work
- Why criticism is a common tender point for people with ADHD
Amazon (Audio, Print, Kindle Versions): https://amzn.to/3daO7nA
Barnes and Noble- https://bit.ly/FearlessWomansGuide
Visit https://www.ameequiriconi.com/ for more articles about self-help, healing from trauma, leadership, business, and more!