How to Not Hate Online Dating with Duana Welch
Do you hate online dating?
You’re not alone. In fact, most people do. But what if there was a way to make it fun and even get better results than traditional dating? That’s where today's guest, Duana Welch comes in with her book “Love Factually: 10 Proven Steps from 'I Wish' to 'I Do'” which helps people approach love scientifically so they can find the best possible partner for them. She also has some great advice on how to use online dating effectively without hating it!
Ameé had a chance to interview Duana about this topic and she shares all of her tips and tricks in this episode! If you want to learn more about how science can help you find your perfect match then listen now!
In this episode, you will hear:
- Research about intimate relationships
- Why people get frustrated with online dating
- Is online dating really for everyone
- How does attachment styles impact our dating style
- What types of people do the best and succeed with online dating
- How important it is to stick to your “must haves”
- Key characteristics of people with secure attachment styles
- How trauma impacts our view of acceptance and love
- The importance of positive language in a profile to attract secure people
Links to buy The Fearless Woman’s Guide to Starting a Business
Amazon (Audio, Print, Kindle Versions): https://amzn.to/3daO7nA
Barnes and Noble- https://bit.ly/FearlessWomansGuide
Visit https://www.ameequiriconi.com/ for more articles about self-help, healing from trauma, leadership, business, and more!