Building a product-based community (With Magali Bursztyn)
Magali Bursztyn, now a community manager at Waze and ex-Wix knows all about working with users who don’t only use your product, but love it and want to be a part of it.
In this episode she shares from her experience how to get user engaged into a community, how to create a culture where your users are a part of your product and you are a part of their lives and how to build a brand that is human and people care about.
Listen to the episode:
In this episode you willl learn:
- How to engage users and nurture them to become part of your community
- Why sharing the process with your users builds trust and loyalty.
- The power of face to face get-togethers.
- Why your users can be the best feature compass
- How to make your brand’s personality shine on Social Media