The secrets to becoming a Technical Marketer! (Elad Levy)
Elad Levy , now CMO of Fixel, has gone a long way to from being a marketing Junior to the Technical Marketing expert he is today.
In this episode Elad talks about his work in Fixel and gaining technical knowledge as a marketer.
He also talks about the transition from being a “tactical” marketer to adopting a wider strategic marketing perspective, how to find marketing opportunities as a small marketing team and why you should refer to yourself as a small company and not a startup.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why calling yourself a startup is great for investors, bad for marketing
- What are the two technical skills every marketer needs to hone
- How to prfioritize marketing efforts to spot the best opportunity
- How Fixel hacked a conference to build super targeted offers
- Why you should start with things you can automate and scale first.