Using data to getting your A-ha Moment (With Otniel Ben Amara from Dojo BI).
Making data drive decisions can be the difference between having your product completely fail and wining over the competition.
In this episode Otniel Ben Amara, data scientist & engineer. Co-founder of the Data Agency Dojo BI, stops by to talk to us about working with data to improve your product.
We talk about anything ranging from when should you hire your first data analysts and how to scale your team to how to query your data and finding your A-ha moment to reach product market fit.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to define your A-ha moment based on data
- The basics on how to think and approach your data
- How ‘Houseparty’ found their A-ah moment
- When should you hire your first data analyst
- What’s the formula to the company size-data analysts ratio.
- How to turn data into growth insights
- Why your onboarding the most crucial moment for your product