Dmitry Buterin — Unlocking True Potential
In this podcast session, I sat down with friend and serial tech entrepreneur Dmitry Buterin. Dmitry is the founder of three multi-million dollar businesses, including Wild Apricot — a leading membership management software company that he grew from 0 to $10M before it was acquired in late 2017 by Personify.
He’s also an angel investor and advisor to several tech and blockchain businesses one being BlockGeeks - a top online resource for anyone who’s interested in learning how to become a world-class Blockchain developer.
Dmitry also happens to be the proud father of Vitalik Buterin who is the creator of Ethereum, which - as of this writing - had a market cap of $46 billion, making it the second most valuable crypto network next to Bitcoin.
Whenever we meet our conversations tend to cover “a lot of ground” and this one was no exception. During the session, we covered a variety of topics including sabbaticals, personal growth, parenting, entrepreneurship, business culture and leadership, and even blockchain.
- Dmitry’s Personal Website
- Connect with Dmitry on Twitter | LinkedIn
- Wild Apricot
- [ARTICLE] From the Chief Apricot: I Am Moving on from Wild Apricot
- [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Personify Acquires Wild Apricot
- Brave Mind
- Noting Meditation
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO)
- Thiel Fellowship
- [VIDEO] Reinventing Organizations — Frederic Laloux
- Teal Organizations
- [VIDEO] The First Principles Method Explained by Elon Musk
- Netflix’s Culture Deck
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion by Sam Harris
- Buddhism Plain and Simple by Sam Hagan
- Reinventing Organizations by Frederic Laloux