How AI Is Eating Marketing and the World with Magnus Unemyr
In this podcast session, I had the opportunity to speak with Magnus Unemyr on the topic of Artificial Intelligence. Specifically, how marketers and business leaders can begin harnessing its power to produce better results.
For those not familiar with Magnus, he is a renowned author, global speaker and thought-leader in the field of marketing automation, with a particular focus on advanced integration, marketing with artificial intelligence, and how data and insights from Internet-connected devices can drive marketing automation logic.
Magnus has spent the past 20+ years in the global software industry, focusing on marketing the Internet-of-Things technology in the semiconductor chip industry. He also co-founded an international software company that built and maintained a distributor network in 50 countries. He now concentrates his efforts on helping companies advance and grow their business by sharing his knowledge as an independent consultant.
Magnus has published many popular books on Internet marketing, Marketing Automation, Entrepreneurship, Internet-of-Things and Artificial intelligence. His latest book, released in 2018, is entitled ‘Data-Driven Marketing with Artificial Intelligence: Harness the Power of Predictive Marketing and Machine Learning.’
Magnus currently resides in Sweden and is a sought-after speaker for seminars and conferences in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, throughout Europe and the USA.
He’s also the founder and author of the blog www.unemyr.com/blog a leading source for marketing automation and AI.
- Connect with Magnus Unemyr on LinkedIn
- Magnus Unemyr’s Website
- [VIDEO] Joe Rogan Experience #1169 - Elon Musk
- [APPLE PODCASTS] The Joe Rogan Experience #1169 - Elon Musk
- [ARTICLE] Twitter taught Microsoft’s AI chatbot to be a racist a**hole in less than a day
Books & Documentaries Mentioned
- [BOOK] Data-Driven Marketing with Artificial Intelligence By Magnus Unemyr (Jun 2018)
- [DOCUMENTARY] Do You Trust This Computer? (Aug 2018)
- [PDF] Kurzweil, Ray - Singularity Is Near, The (hardback ed) [v1.3]
Books Not Mentioned (but Recommended)