EP 121 The State of the World with Poet, In-Q
We’re all still in lock down, separately and together, and Sheri and Nancy discuss their feelings and mood swings over the past week. They come up with some tactics to keep their Pillar Lives on track and their spirits uplifted during these unsettling times.
In-Q, poet, performance artist and wisdom keeper, joins Sheri and Nancy to offer his own perspective on the state of the world. He shares his practice for staying present and aware in the unusual “Now” we all find ourselves in, and offers a particularly interesting angle on the benefit of meditation, which has to do with developing the right emotional “muscle” to resist overreacting to external events. In-Q reads two of Sheri and Nancy’s favorite poems from his beautiful new book of poetry, Inquire Within, and ends the episode by asking them what they would do if they had only 60 seconds left on earth. By all measures, this was the conversation we needed this week
And as always, Sheri reads Nancy their latest iTunes reviews from the DreamTribe, which never fails to make them smile.
In this episode:
- Order In-Q’s new book of poetry, Inquire Within.
- Join our private FaceBook Group and meet DreamTribers where you live! https://www.facebook.com/groups/tpldreammates/ Mention the podcast to be admitted.
- Subscribe to our newsletter at https://thepillarlife.com/dreamtribe/
- More Nancy at www.nancyhala.com
- More Sheri at www.sherisalata.com