DiscoverBear老師的雙語故事:bilingual、學中文、學英文EP.69 英文繪本《我不想上床睡覺》/ An English picture book “I don't want to go to bed”
EP.69 英文繪本《我不想上床睡覺》/ An English picture book “I don't want to go to bed”

EP.69 英文繪本《我不想上床睡覺》/ An English picture book “I don't want to go to bed”

Update: 2024-05-15
Share

Description


城揚建設新推出的「陽明第一廳」

緊鄰三民區的明星學府-陽明國中

46~52坪,每層四戶兩部電梯

最適合有換屋與置產需求的你

讓生活中充滿書香、運動風,滿足食衣住行的消費需求

城揚建設 陽明第一廳 07-384-2888

https://bit.ly/3y7SoFB

----以上訊息由 SoundOn 動態廣告贊助商提供----

Bear老師的故事每個月15號、30號晚間上架。

📃如果需要PDF文字檔或想知道更多關於每集的英語小知識,請追蹤:

🅸🅶:bear.bilingual

𝓕𝓑:Bear老師的中英雙語故事

💝贊助連結:https://pay.soundon.fm/podcasts/f2cb33e1-02d1-4fce-9e8e-68b636579fd0



背景音樂:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22TFaQQYwT4



Hello, this is Teacher Bear. 我是Bear老師。小朋友,在上一集當中,Nandi小朋友不想去睡覺。(In the previous episode, Little Nandi didn’t want to go to sleep.)在這一集當中,小老虎也不想上床睡覺。(In this episode, Little Tiger doesn’t want to go to bed either.)你想聽聽看不願意睡覺的小老虎去了哪裡嗎(Do you want to hear where Little Tiger went when he didn't want to go to bed?)

An English picture book “I don't want to go to bed” /英文繪本《我不想上床睡覺》

Created by Julie Sykes and Tim Warnes / 創作者:Julie Sykes and Tim Warnes

Little tiger was very naughty. He did not like going to bed.

小老虎非常調皮。 他不喜歡上床睡覺。

Every night when Mummy Tiger said“Bedtime!”

每天晚上當老虎媽媽說:「上床睡覺了!」

Little Tiger would say, “ But I don't want to go to bed!”

小老虎就會說:「可是我不想上床睡覺!」

Little Tiger wouldn't let Mummy Tiger clean his face and paws, and he wouldn't listen to his

bedtime story.

小老虎不讓虎媽媽幫他洗臉和爪子,也不聽睡前故事。

One night, Mummy Tiger lost her temper.

有一天晚上,虎媽媽發脾氣了。

When little tiger said, “ I don't want to go to bed!”

當小老虎說:「我不想上床睡覺!」

Mummy tiger roared, “All right, you can stay up all night then!”

虎媽媽吼道:「好啦,你就熬夜一整晚吧!」

Little Tiger couldn't believe his good luck. He scampered off into the jungle before Mummy Tiger could change her mind.

在虎媽媽改變主意之前,他就蹦蹦跳跳地跑進叢林裡了。

Little Tiger went to visit his best friend, Little Lion.

小老虎去探望他最好的朋友小獅子。

When he arrived, Little Lion was having his ears washed.

當他到達時,小獅子正在洗耳朵。

“ It's bedtime,” growled Daddy Lion. “ Why are you still up?”

「該睡覺了,」獅子爸爸咆哮: 「你怎麼還沒睡?」

“I don't want to go to bed!” said Little Tiger, and he skipped off into the jungle before Daddy Lion could wash his ears, too!

「我不想上床睡覺!」 小老虎說完就跳進叢林裡,因為他怕獅子爸爸也把他抓去洗耳朵!

Little Tiger decided to visit his second best friend, Little Hippo.

小老虎決定去拜訪他的第二好朋友小河馬。

He found him splashing in the river, having a bedtime bath.

結果發現小河馬正在河裡濺起水花洗澡,然後準備上床睡覺。

“It’s bedtime,” bellowed Daddy Hippo. “Why are you still up?”

「該睡覺了,」河馬爸爸用低沉的聲音大聲說道:「你怎麼還沒睡?」

“I don't want to go to bed!” said Little Tiger, and he scurried off into the jungle before Daddy Hippo could give him a bath, too!

「我不想上床睡覺!」小老虎說完就小跑步地溜進叢林裡,因為他怕河馬爸爸也把他抓去洗澡!

Little Elephant was Little Tiger’s third best friend.

小老虎跑去找小象,他是小老虎的第三好朋友 。

He went to visit him next. Little Elephant was not out playing.

小象沒有出去玩, 他躺在床上,聽著睡前故事。

He was in bed, listening to his bedtime story. “It's bedtime,” trumpeted Mummy Elephant. “Why are you still up?”

「該睡覺了,」大象媽媽用響亮的聲音大聲說: 「你怎麼還沒睡?」

“I don't want to go to bed!” said Little Tiger, and he bounced off into the jungle before Mummy Elephant could put him to bed, too!

「我不想上床睡覺!」小老虎說完就彈跳進叢林裡,因為他怕大象媽媽也把他放到床上去。

Little Tiger thought he would go and find Little Monkey, his fourth best friend.

小老虎認為他應該去找他的第四好朋友小猴子。

But he found Mummy Monkey first. She put a finger to her lips and whispered, “Little Monkey is fast asleep. Why are you still up?”

但他先找到了猴媽媽。 猴媽媽把一根手指頭放在嘴唇上小聲地說:「小猴子已經熟睡了。 你怎麼還沒睡?」

“I don't want to go to bed!” Little Tiger whispered back. Quickly he tiptoed into the jungle before Mummy Monkey made him fall asleep, too!

「我不想上床睡覺!」 小虎小聲地回答,然後很快就躡手躡腳地走進了叢林,他怕猴子媽媽也讓他睡著了!

Little Tiger didn’t know where to go next. It was the first time he had been on his own in the jungle so late.

小老虎不知道下一步該去哪裡。 這是他第一次這麼晚了還獨自待在叢林裡。

Even the Sun had gone to bed. Suddenly it seemed very dark.

連太陽也上床睡覺了。 突然間,天似乎很黑。

“What was that?” Little Tiger looked up and saw… two very large yellow eyes staring back at him!

「那是什麼?」 小老虎抬頭一看……兩隻黃色的大眼睛正盯著他!

The eyes belonged to a Bush Baby. “Shouldn't you be in the bed?” she asked.

那是嬰猴的眼睛。 「你不是應該在床上嗎?」 她問。

“I don't want to go to bed!” said Little Tiger bravely, “You haven't!”

「我不想上床睡覺!」 小老虎勇敢地說:「你就還沒睡!」

“That's because I go to bed when the sun rises,” said Bush Baby.

「那是因為太陽升起時才是我去睡覺的時間。」嬰猴說。

“Fancy going to bed in the lovely sunshine!” thought Little Tiger.

“真想在美好的陽光下睡覺!” 小老虎想。

He shivered and thought how cold and dark it was in the jungle at night.

他不禁打了個冷顫,想到叢林裡的夜晚是多麼寒冷和黑暗。

“I'm going to take you home.” said Bush Baby. “Your mummy and daddy will be worried about you.”

「我要送你回家。」 嬰猴說。 「你的爸爸媽媽會擔心你的。」

“I don't want to go home! I don't want to go to bed!” said Little Tiger.

「我不想回家! 我不想上床睡​​覺!」 小老虎說。

But he didn't want to be left alone in the dark either. So Little Tiger followed Bush Baby through the jungle.

但他也不想獨自留在黑暗中。 於是小老虎跟著嬰猴穿過叢林。

He was glad of her big bright eyes to show him the way back home.

他很高興嬰猴明亮的大眼睛為他指明了回家的路。

“We are nearly there,” said Bush Baby as Little Tiger’s steps became slower and slower.

「我們快到了。」嬰猴說道,小老虎的腳步越來越慢。

“I don’t want to…” said Little Tiger sleepily, dragging his paws.

「我不想……」小虎拖著爪子,睡眼惺忪地說。

“Ah, there you are,” said Mummy Tiger. “Just in time for bed!”

「啊,你在這兒啊,」老虎媽媽說。 「正好趕上睡覺時間!」

“I don't want to …” yawned Little Tiger, and he fell fast asleep!

「我不想……」小老虎打了個哈欠,就睡著了!

Mummy Tiger tucked him up and then turned to Bush Baby… but the den was empty.

老虎媽媽幫小老虎蓋好被子,然後轉向嬰猴……但在老虎住的巢穴中,本來嬰猴站著的地方已經空了。

Bush baby had disappeared into the jungle before Mummy Tiger could tuck her up, too!”

嬰猴趕在老虎媽媽也把她放進被窩裡之前,消失在叢林裡了。

小朋友,每天晚上你是不是也折騰老半天才願意上床睡覺呢?(Do you struggle for a long time every night before you are ready to go to bed?)你可要好好地謝謝父母耐心地等你睡著喔。(You really have to thank your parents for waiting patiently for you to fall asleep.)

如果折騰了半天,你終於想睡覺了,用英文,你可以怎麼說呢?

“I’m sleepy now.”

意思是「我現在睏了」。請跟Bear老師再說一次:

“I’m sleepy now.”

小朋友,該睡覺的時候,就快去睡覺,身體才會健康喔。(Kids, when it’s time to sleep, you should just sleep – it’s better for your health.)

我們下次見嘍(See you next time)!

--

Hosting provided by SoundOn

Comments 
loading
In Channel
loading
00:00
00:00
1.0x

0.5x

0.8x

1.0x

1.25x

1.5x

2.0x

3.0x

Sleep Timer

Off

End of Episode

5 Minutes

10 Minutes

15 Minutes

30 Minutes

45 Minutes

60 Minutes

120 Minutes

EP.69 英文繪本《我不想上床睡覺》/ An English picture book “I don't want to go to bed”

EP.69 英文繪本《我不想上床睡覺》/ An English picture book “I don't want to go to bed”

Bear Weir