DiscoverBear老師的雙語故事:bilingual、學中文、學英文EP.74英文繪本《我愛我爸爸》/An English Picture Book “I love my Daddy”
EP.74英文繪本《我愛我爸爸》/An English Picture Book “I love my Daddy”

EP.74英文繪本《我愛我爸爸》/An English Picture Book “I love my Daddy”

Update: 2024-07-30
Share

Description


南科特區第一環LM重劃區,別稱台南首富里,聯上APPLE位居核心,

鄰A類雙語學區,獨棟雙併、大面寬大地坪別墅,隱私性高,受企業主,科技菁英青睞,

移居台南,首選聯上APPLE!

即刻入主065832388

https://bit.ly/45ZKgnm

----以上訊息由 SoundOn 動態廣告贊助商提供----

Bear老師的故事每個月15號、30號晚間上架。

📃如果需要PDF文字檔或想知道更多關於每集的英語小知識,請追蹤:

🅸🅶:bear.bilingual

𝓕𝓑:Bear老師的中英雙語故事

💝贊助連結:https://pay.soundon.fm/podcasts/f2cb33e1-02d1-4fce-9e8e-68b636579fd0

PS. 感謝7月19日某位不具名聽眾的贊助,Bear老師感受到大大的鼓勵 : )



本集背景音樂:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bIxI_d3H_c



Hello, this teacher Bear. 我是Bear老師。

小朋友,八月八號父親節快到了,你有什麼話想對爸爸說呢?

Kids, Father’s Day is coming on August 8th. What do you want to say to your dad?

平常你跟爸爸的互動如何呢?

How do you get along with your father?

今天Bear老師想給你介紹一本英文繪本,讓我們來聽聽看繪本中的小松鼠是怎麼跟爸爸互動的喔!

Today, I would like to introduce to you an English picture book. Let’s listen to how the Little Squirrel in the picture book interacts with his father!

An English Picture Book “I love my Daddy”/英文繪本《我愛我爸爸》

Created by David Bedford and Brenna Vaughn/創作者David Bedford and Brenna Vaughn

Translated by Bear Weir/翻譯 Bear Weir

One day little squirrel went out to play with his daddy. Little squirrel wanted to show Daddy squirrel all the things he could do.

有一天小松鼠跟爸爸出門去玩。小松鼠想給爸爸看所有他能做到的事。

“What shall we play first?” said Daddy.

「我們先玩什麼呢?」爸爸說。

“I know.” said Little Squirrel excitedly.

「我知道。」小松鼠興奮地說。

“Digging! Look, Daddy!” said Little Squirrel. As he dug and dug and dug, with his little tail wagging.

「挖呀挖!爸爸你看!」小松鼠一邊說,一邊挖,他的尾巴搖來搖去。



“Well done!” said Daddy.

「做得好!」爸爸說。

But suddenly Little squirrel's tail stopped wagging.

但忽然,小松鼠的尾巴不搖了。

“Help Daddy!” cried Little Squirrel. “I'm stuck!”

「爸爸救我!」小松鼠大叫。「我卡住了!」

Daddy Squirrel helped Little Squirrel wriggle out of the hole and gave him a soothing hug.

松鼠爸爸幫小松鼠慢慢地蠕動身體從洞裡脫離出來,並給了他的一個安慰的擁抱。

“You are a good digger!” said Daddy.

「你真是挖掘高手!」爸爸說。

“What shall we play next?”

「接下來玩什麼?」

“I know!” said Little Squirrel.

「我知道!」小松鼠說

“Climbing! Look, Daddy!” said Little Squirrel, and he climbed as high as he could go, looking

around as far as he could see.

「爬樹!爸爸你看!」小松鼠一邊說,一邊能爬多高爬多高,能看多遠看多遠。

“Well done!” said Daddy.

「好樣的!」爸爸說。

But suddenly Little Squirrel closed his eyes tightly.

可是忽然小松鼠緊緊地閉上眼睛。

“Help Daddy!” cried Little Squirrel. “I'm stuck!”

「爸爸救我!」小松鼠大叫。「我卡住了!」

Daddy squirrel helped little squirrel climb down and gave him a soothing hug.

松鼠爸爸幫助小松鼠爬下樹來,並給了他一個安慰的擁抱。

“You are a good climber!” said Daddy.

「你是一個爬樹高手!」爸爸說。

“What shall we play next?”

「接下來玩什麼?」

“I know. Jumping! Look Daddy!” said Little Squirrel as he jumped and jumped and jumped with a big

smile on his little squirrel face.

「我知道。跳來跳去!爸爸你看!」小松鼠一邊說,小臉上掛著笑容,跳啊跳啊跳啊!

But suddenly Little Squirrel stopped smiling, and…Splat!

可是忽然小松鼠不笑了。然後…啪!

“Help Daddy!” cried Little Squirrel. “I'm stuck again!”

「爸爸救我!」小松鼠大叫。「我又卡住了!」

Daddy squirrel helped Little Squirrel out of the sticky mud and gave him a soothing hug.

爸爸把小松鼠從黏黏的泥地裡拉出來,並給了他一個安慰的擁抱。

“You are good at jumping!” said Daddy.

「你很擅長跳躍喔!」爸爸說。

But Little Squirrel shook his head sadly.

可是,小松鼠難過地搖搖頭。

“I don't want to play anymore.” said Little Squirrel!

「我再也不想玩了。」小松鼠說!

“I always get stuck. I can't do anything.”

「我總是卡住,我什麼都不會。」

Daddy squirrel lifted little squirrel high onto his shoulders.

松鼠爸爸把小松鼠高高舉起放到了肩膀上。

“Let's play together.” he said.

「我們一起玩。」他說。

“Let's run!” cried Daddy Squirrel.

「我們來跑步!」爸爸大喊。

Little Squirrel held on tightly as he whooshed through the woods.

小松鼠緊緊抓住爸爸,咻咻咻地穿過樹林。

“Yippeee!” he shouted.

「耶!」他大叫。

“Let's climb!” said Daddy Squirrel.

「我們來爬樹!」松鼠爸爸說。

Little Squirrel kept his eyes open wide as they reached the top of a tree.

他們到達了樹頂,小松鼠睜大了眼睛。

“Wheeee!” he shouted.

「Wheeee!」他大叫。

“And now,” said Daddy Squirrel. “Let's jump!”

「現在…」爸爸說。「我們跳!」

Splat!

啪!

“Oh help!” cried Daddy Squirrel. “Now I'm stuck.”

「幫幫我!」松鼠爸爸大喊。「現在換我卡住了。」

Little squirrel giggled as he helped his Daddy out of the sticky mud.

小松鼠一邊嘻嘻笑一邊幫爸爸爬出黏黏的泥地。

“You can do everything Little Squirrel!” said Daddy proudly, as they washed their muddy paws in the stream.

「小松鼠,你什麼都會!」爸爸引以為傲地說。他們一起在小溪邊洗著沾滿泥巴的手。

“You can even save a Daddy Squirrel!”

「你甚至能救松鼠爸爸呢!」

Little Squirrel climbed high onto his daddy's shoulders again.

小松鼠再次爬到了爸爸的肩膀上。

“I love playing with you, Daddy.” he said. “And…I love my daddy!”

「爸爸,我喜歡跟你一起玩。」他說。「還有…我愛我的爸爸!」

Shouted Little Squirrel, as they raced home happily together.

小松鼠喊著,他們一起快樂地跑回家。

小朋友,聽了這個故事以後,你想跟爸爸一起玩什麼呢?

Kids, after hearing this story, what do you want to play with your father?

如果你想邀請某人跟你一起玩,用英文,你可以怎麼說呢?

“Let’s play together, shall we?”

意思是「一起玩!好嗎?」請跟Bear老師再說一次:

“Let’s play together, shall we?”

小朋友,爸爸總是幫助你的那個人嗎?而你,能夠幫助爸爸什麼呢?

Kids, is your father always the one who helps you? And what can you do to help your daddy?

Bear老師相信你一定是個很棒的小幫手。也記得跟爸爸說「父親節快樂」喔!

I believe you must be a great little helper. Also remember to say "Happy Father's Day" to your daddy!

我們下次見嘍!

See you next time!

--

Hosting provided by SoundOn

Comments 
In Channel
loading
00:00
00:00
x

0.5x

0.8x

1.0x

1.25x

1.5x

2.0x

3.0x

Sleep Timer

Off

End of Episode

5 Minutes

10 Minutes

15 Minutes

30 Minutes

45 Minutes

60 Minutes

120 Minutes

EP.74英文繪本《我愛我爸爸》/An English Picture Book “I love my Daddy”

EP.74英文繪本《我愛我爸爸》/An English Picture Book “I love my Daddy”

Bear Weir