Episode 8 How NOT to be Complacent!
What do you do when you are so complacent that you become personally unsatisfied and you know God created you for more? You are stuck in a place of mediocrity and you just don’t know how to get unstuck? Let’s talk about it. Here are some steps for not being complacent:
- Seek God with your whole heart!
- Level up your spiritual disciplines!
- Stop living off of yesterday’s victories and seek new ones!
Here are some questions to challenge you and encourage personal growth:
- Have you been complacent in your relationship with Jesus? If so, how?
- What could you do to improve your relationship with Jesus?
- Are you truly seeking God with your whole heart?
- Are you consistently staying connected to Christ?
If you enjoyed this podcast be sure to SHARE on your social media and subscribe or follow on your favorite podcast app!
Updated episodes of this podcast can also be found at www.shamelessaudacitypodcast.com.