Explore the Gift of Running: ADHM Special
On this special episode of Run2Vin podcast, we bring you the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon (ADHM) coverage. We let you live the experience of half marathon. We are sure you’d want to hit the streets after listening to this episode. At the onset, I'd like to express immense gratitude to Anil Singh and Dilip Jayaram from Procam International for making this episode happen and all their support.
You will get to know:
- How Procam International (promoter of ADHM) makes sure that air pollutionis minimized on the ADHM running course.
- The kind of preparation that goes into putting together events and races like this one
- Several reasons on why people run. Maybe this episode could be the one for you!
- The excitement and buzz of the race day.
- Feeling of people completing the race.
Music by Harsh Davda
Music Copyrights owned by Vinee Ajmera
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter
Intro Music: https://www.purple-planet.com
Edited by: Bijay Gautam (The Inspiring Talk podcast)
Producers: Vinee Ajmera, Bijay Gautam
Special Thanks to: Procam International for letting us do this.
Wonderfully put together and marvellously hosted by both the hosts. Got the feeling of the energy and excitement created by a race of this scale. Not to mention the behind-the-curtain works that go to make it a great success. Many congratulations to the team behind the Podcast show and to the organisers of the race itself.
superb podcast. Can relate to it as I am a runner and triathlete myself. u hit the nail in your questions vinee. we need more of such to keep motivating us.