Feel the Feels with Connie Anne Holman
"Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all, and, from belonging to a family that accepts you without question."– Willard Scott
In episode 16, Feel the Feels with Connie Anne Holman, Elaina is joined by a licensed therapist and life coach, Connie Anne Holman. They discuss how to allow yourself to feel whatever you're feeling without judgment and the importance of not suppressing your feelings.
In this episode, Elaina and Connie took a deep dive into what it means not to judge your feelings or to label them as good or bad or right or wrong. They discussed how to get to a place of self-acceptance and self-compassion. Connie shares many strategies and insights she has implemented along her journey to develop self-love and self-appreciation.
This episode is jam-packed with authentic experiences embracing love and acceptance. This discussion addresses the following:
- Is it okay to not be okay?
- Why is it important to not judge or label feelings and emotions as good or bad?
- How to give yourself permission to feel what you feel and how to move on from there.
- Comparing ourselves to others has a major impact on our mental and emotional well-being.
Connie Anne Holman
- Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/connieanneholmancoaching/
- Website | https://www.connieanneholman.com/
- Work from Home Course Bundle | https://workfromhome.podia.com/bundle/t71hn?coupon=SPECIAL
Resources, Connect and Subscribe
- Subscribe | https://plnk.to/copequeens
- Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/copequeenspodcast/
- Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/copequeenspodcast/
- Twitter | https://twitter.com/copequeens