Getting hyped for Cincinnati Reds opening day
Mariel Carbone and Mike Dyer join the Hear Cincinnati podcast to discuss the changes to the Banks and to the ballpark ahead of Reds opening day next week.
Plus, our panel discusses a sewing class with a path to employment, a book about growing up Black in Cincinnati, getting the COVID-19 vaccination to the Black community, and more.
- St. Francis Seraph Ministries program teaches sewing basics as path to employment
- Inspired by protests for justice, author rereleases 2003 book about growing up Black in Cincinnati
- For Black residents of rural Tri-State areas, mistrust adds to struggle to get vaccines
- Medical experts trying to address vaccine skepticism among young Black adults
- Transportation, technology among biggest obstacles between Cincinnati seniors and vaccination
- Court docs: Brittany Gosney 'hog-tied,' gagged children before 6-year-old son's death
- Officials: Man accused of rape lived under victim's bed for 3 weeks
- Cincinnati council candidate apologizes for past, derogatory tweets
- The Banks planning ahead for 'DORA at the Banks' launch
- Despite limited fan capacity, GABP is 'going to sound like a roar' on Reds' Opening Day
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.