Providing food and community to Avondale
Lisa Smith joins this episode of the Hear Cincinnati podcast to discuss how an upcoming grocery store in Avondale plans to be as much about community as it will be food.
But first, host Brian Niesz is joined by weekly panelists, community reporter Lucy May, senior real-time editor Pat LaFleur and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss new housing vouchers, lifting COVID-19 health orders, in-depth coverage of unemployment, and more.
- Housing authority has 241 new vouchers to help families get housing and avoid homelessness
- This Cincinnati mom has lived what new Women's Fund data analysis found: The economy's not equal
- Ohios COVID-19 health orders lifted Wednesday. Here's what you need to know
- Family makes emotional appeal when buying their first home
- Foo Fighters tickets sold out in 10 minutes, but here are 20 other shows coming to ICON
- Evans Landscaping owner Doug Evans reports to prison on Friday
- WCPO examines unemployment pitfalls, solutions in 'The Rebound: Lost in the System'
- Lounge Acts: Bobby Mackey is keeping classic country alive and well
More at https://wcpo.com/hear
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.