They were granted a storybook wedding while on borrowed time
Kristyn Hartman joins the Hear Cincinnati podcast to tell the story of a local couple who were granted a storybook wedding after they fell in love in hospice.
First, our panel discusses racial disparities in health care, easing COVID-19 restrictions in Ohio and Kentucky, and a local teen on her way to Harvard against all odds.
- After giving help for years, this mother and daughter must learn to accept it from others
- Study finds racial disparities in health care extend to dementia, Alzheimer's treatment
- Beshear: Kentucky capacity limits, mask mandate to end June 11
- Thousands of new Ford pickups parked at Kentucky Speedway, can't be sold
- Auto dealers call chip shortage 'a hell of a follow up' to pandemic; issue spans across industries
- Local teen in foster care on her way to Harvard University
More at https://wcpo.com/hear
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.