Kate Bradley Chernis: How Artificial Intelligence Is Driving The Art Of Content Marketing
In this Martech Zone Interview, we speak to Kate Bradley-Chernis, the CEO at Lately. Kate has worked with the largest brands in the world to develop content strategies that drive engagement and results. We discuss how artificial intelligence is helping to drive organizations' content marketing results.
Lately is a social media AI content management platform that helps organizations understadn the words, phrases, and sentence strucutres of what your audience wants to read, hear, or watch. They have impressive results:
- Marketers are spending 84% less time generating content with Lately's algorithms highlighting what the audience will love.
- Marketers can automatically atomize any longform video, audio, or textual content into dozens or hundreds of pre-tested social media posts, producing 12,000% times more engagement.
- Marketers can get consistent, engaging content designed to generate 200%+ more high-quality leads without being experts at copywriting.
You won't find a more engaging speaker than Kate when it comes to learning about content engagement,be sure to listen to this fantastic interview!
Special Guest: Kate Bradley Chernis.
- DK New Media: Douglas Karr is a recognized influencer in the marketing technology industry. Hire Douglas to speak at your next event, develop an online webinar, host and develop your company's podcast, or train your marketing team. Promo Code: dknewmedia
- Lately — A.I. that studies what your audience wants to watch, hear or read and then automatically atomizes any longform video, audio or text into DOZENS of pre-tested social media posts, based on what it learns.
- Lately: Automatically Create, Optimize And Share Social Media Updates Using AI and Existing Content — Lately's artificial intelligence platform constantly learns from your past social media posts and builds a writing model based on what is most engaging for your audience. Customers see real incredible results… including a 12,000% increase in engagement, 245% more clicks, and 200% more leads.