Livestock & Meat Judging
Join Tiana Charlson and Madison Craig on this week's episode of CloverCast as they learn about 4-H Livestock and Meat Judging. Amy Powell, 4-H Animal Science Program Specialist, is on to offer great insight into what livestock and meat judging is, how to get involved, how scoring works, and the benefit of this 4-H program area.
We're taking a holiday break and wil be back Wednesday, January 6th with an episode featuring Iowa 4-H Healthy Living Ambassadors.
- Iowa 4-H Livestock Judging Page: https://www.extension.iastate.edu/4h/livestock-judging
- AnimalU: https://www.extension.iastate.edu/animalu/
- O’Brien County meat judging team: https://www.extension.iastate.edu/news/iowa-4-h-state-meat-judging-team-places-fourth-national-contest
- County Extension Offices: https://www.extension.iastate.edu/countyservices/
4-H CloverCast Goals:
- To provide a safe opportunity for State 4-H Council members to engage with other 4-H’ers around the state.
- To reach current 4-H’ers and potential 4-H’ers through thoughtful, informational, and personal discussion centered around 4-H learning opportunities and experiences.
- To provide State 4-H Council members the opportunity to grow themselves personally and professionally as they take part in and learn about each step of the podcast production process.