Pets on Tour: What to know before taking your pet on holiday with Veterinary Behaviourist, Dr Sophie White #10
It’s prime holiday season, and for those of us with pets that presents a dilemma - do we take our furry friends with us, and how can we do it with ease and safety in mind?
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach, but to help you work out the best course of action we speak with wonderful Veterinary Behaviourist Dr Sophie White on The Pet Perspective.
Join us to help break down the barriers to holidays with your pet, how you can prepare them for tricky travel, options that suit individual pets’ needs, and more!
This episode of The Pet Perspective covers:
- Options to soothe pets who don’t handle journeys well
- How early preparation can ease the travel process
- Which guidelines to check for health and vaccination info
- Scenarios in which you should consider leaving your pets at home
- The best cat/dog hotel option, from catteries and kennels to home visits
Links and references: https://bit.ly/3FoJhj2