S1 E9: Production
Kristi Langli is Production Assistant for Thames & Hudson. She told me about her route into book production, recent trends and her passion for paper opacity. She also gave us insights about being a young publisher. You can find her on Twitter @EinDrake
Subscribe here to access gated episodes: https://anchor.fm/publishinginsight/subscribe
Bookshop.org affiliate link: https://bit.ly/38dQMKC
Get in touch on Twitter @FlamFlam91 or write me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my website: https://www.publishing-insight.com/
- The Unfinished Palazzo by Judith Mackrell (paperback);
- The Parisian Gentleman by Hugo Jacomet;
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov;
- Grey Sister by Mark Lawrence;
- I’m with the Band by Pamela Des Barres;
- Jane Slayre by Sherri Browning Erwin;
- Lost Boy by Christina Henry;
- Alice by Christina Henry;
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi.
Thank you so much for listening! If you have enjoyed this episode please subscribe, leave a review and share it with other people who may find it interesting as well.
Portrait illustration by Ellie Beadle. Music: Dig the Uke by Stefan Kartenberg (c) copyright 2016 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial (3.0) license. https://bit.ly/1VLy3cJ Ft: Kara Square.
Support the show (https://ko-fi.com/publishinginsight)